DOGUE DE BORDEAUX PUPPIES FOR SALE
Dogue de Bordeaux Puppies
Please contact us if you are seriously interested in welcoming one of our Premiere Roux babies into your family.
Email [email protected] or call Diana at (417) 372-0345 – Leave a brief message.
Email is the best form of communication for us as I do have a full-time secular day job when I do not have puppies.
Champion Dogue de Bordeaux Puppies
Are you seriously interested in acquiring a Premiere Roux Dogue de Bordeaux puppy,? If so, please submit your puppy application today to get the process started!
HOW TO PURCHASE A DOGUE DE BORDEAUX PUPPY FROM PREMIERE ROUX
Fill out a Puppy Application. As you would expect from a reputable Dogue de Bordeaux breeder, we screen potential homes carefully. We respectfully inquire about your home, family members in the home, your research of the breed, and your day care plan for the puppy.
Read our Sample Puppy Contract. Familiarize yourself with what our health guarantee encompasses as well as what we require of our new puppy families.
Get connected with us on Facebook.
Contact us personally to find out about upcoming litters. Email is the best form of communication for me: [email protected]
COMPANION PET DOGUE DE BORDEAUX PUPPIES:
Our pet Dogue de Bordeaux puppies are sold on spay/neuter contracts with limited AKC registration.
A Dogue de Bordeaux puppy sold as a “pet” it is not indicative of a lesser quality puppy. Rather, of our wish for that puppy to become a member of someone’s family first and foremost. Above all, my goal is to produce exceptional Dogues de Bordeaux pets for warm, loving homes.
Dogue de Bordeaux companion pet puppy price begins at $3,000. The first pick male and female of the litter are $3,500. Second pick male and female are $3,300.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve a puppy. I cannot save anyone’s place in line without a deposit!
THE SELECTION PROCESS
The first and second pick males/females are selected before everyone else. After that, the order in which the pet deposits are received is the order the families will make their selections. For example, if there are two pet male deposits received, the family who is recorded as sending their deposit first will get to choose first.
We will choose our puppies AFTER they are over six weeks old and have been microchipped.
We encourage and prefer puppy buyers to come to our home to pick up their Dogue de Bordeaux puppy.
However, we understand this is not always a possibility. We can ship your Dogue de Bordeaux puppy to any major airport using the services of a professional puppy flight nanny. Airlines have strict size restrictions for carry-on pets though. Typically, the weight limit is 20 lbs. At this time, the cost to fly your puppy to most destinations with a nanny is around $700 – $800. This fee is subject to change. Dogues de Bordeaux are classified as a “snub-nosed” breed. Therefore, they are strictly prohibited to fly cargo.
When flying with a puppy nanny, flexibility is absolutely required because the nanny flies stand-by. This is how the fee stays reasonable. Thus, last minute cancellations and delays are possible.
Typically, puppies over 9 weeks of age are too heavy to fly. In the event your puppy is too large to fly with a puppy nanny, and personal pick up is not an option, ground transportation can be arranged. This fee is calculated based on the destination and the driver’s route.
While we understand this is certainly a substantial cost, I have total confidence in our puppy nanny. Be assured your puppy is in caring, capable hands during the biggest journey of their young lives. That peace of mind is well worth the cost.
I do not have Dogue de Bordeaux puppies for sale all year round. I am a hobby breeder which means I only occasionally have puppies available. As a result, it’s understandable that we have a number of families interested in our special Dogue de Bordeaux puppies.
Here is how the “Waiting List” works:
Paid Reservation List – Families/individuals who have submitted their application and who have subsequently been approved as a home for one on our puppies have the opportunity to place a deposit at any time to reserve the next available puppy of their preferred gender. Placing a deposit is the ONLY way to guarantee your place in line on our wait list.
Oftentimes our puppies are spoken for before they are born. If there are any puppies from a litter that have not been reserved by deposit, we will proceed to send a Litter Announcement to:
- Approved families who have completed a puppy application within the last six months.
- Approved families who submitted their application over six months ago, but have kept in touch with us within the last six months.
If a litter is born wherein all of the puppies are already reserved, a litter announcement will not be sent out. Please understand, if you have not placed a deposit, you are NOT guaranteed a puppy nor can I save your place in line.
A PREMIERE ROUX PUPPY IS WORTH WAITING FOR. WHY?
• We give our Dogue de Bordeaux puppies the best possible start a puppy can have before he or she arrives to you.
• We breed for quality puppies NOT quantity of puppies. We have few litters. As a result, we are able to give each dog, each mama, each litter, each and every puppy the attention they deserve.
• All of our Dogue de Bordeaux puppies descend from champion lines. Our litters are almost always champion sired and/or damed. So whether you are looking for a companion pet, or a show potential dog, we breed for the exceptional.
• Your Dogue de Bordeaux puppy will be sold with a written health guarantee, vaccination record, health checks appropriate for his age, AKC registration documentation, and puppy packet.
• You become part of our family. You are guaranteed of our undivided attention should you have issues, questions, concerns, or are simply sharing a happy puppy update with us. We love keeping in touch with new puppy buyers.
Dogue de Bordeaux Buyer’s Checklist
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success” – Alexander Graham Bell
Are you ready for a DDB? Is each item checked on your list?
- You have researched the breed extensively
- You know the health issues the breed is prone to. You understand there is potential for these conditions to develop in any DDB regardless of the line, pedigree, breeder, or testing of ancestors. Please take a moment to read the DDBSA’s Health Considerations.
- You know that buying from a reputable Dogue de Bordeaux breeder is worth the expense
- You have sufficient time to devote to training a new puppy
- Everyone in your household is on board with the decision to bring home a DDB
- You have/will have all the supplies needed for a DDB
- You know the exercise requirements & limitationsof the breed.
- You have counted the cost of owning a DDB
- You understand a DDB must live indoors only
- You can live with drool
- Most importantly, you LOVE the breed
Shane and I are taking a brief hiatus from breeding at this time as we anticipate the arrival of our first child in March. We will resume showing and breeding Spring/Summer of 2022.
Please submit a Puppy Application if you are seriously interested in becoming the proud owner of a Premiere Bordeaux.